Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Let the Weak Say 'I am Strong'...

It's been forever, and there's so much on my mind, so I'll just go with the most prevalent of all the thoughts:

The Savior loves each of us with an incomprehensible amount of pure, unconditional love. It's a brand of love that has never come from any human I've ever associated with, and have never felt anywhere else other than in my quiet moments of prayer and pondering. And what's even more amazing still, is that this love comes even when I am broken down in the depths of despair because I know that I have let Him down. I've somewhere along the way stumbled and fallen off the path back to Him, and I'm so broken and bruised that I feel like I can't possibly make my way there. But He always appears, full of love and forgiveness, and without question, picks me up and carries me the rest of the way. He heals my wounds, no matter how deep. And fills me with peace and comfort. He lifts my burdens, calms the storms of life, and softens the harsh blows of the adversary.

He is my Redeemer, my Savior and Protector. No matter the degree of my mistakes, or the depth of my pain, He can and will always make it better. He is constant in His forgiveness, and ever patient with me. And for that I will forever serve Him.

2 comments:

  1. Hey compie! I can most definetely relate. Your words remind me of so many of my own at raindance-throughheavenseyes.blogspot.com Feel free to read my entry on October 8th last year, "From Lost to Found". Love reading your stuff sis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, Sarah! You mean the world to me! And the Savior loves you SO much...I know it.

    ReplyDelete