Monday, November 1, 2010

Let the Stabbing Begin

Ok, it's been way to long to update you on everything that's happened since August, so I'll give you the abbreviated list:

1. Went to my greenie's wedding in Seattle, her brother became enamored with me, it boosted my self-esteem, I haven't heard from him since.

2. My dad came with me to the ward camp-out at Lava Hot Springs. AWESOME. He played kickball with us, and we were spotlighted at Ward Prayer. My life has never been so amazing. I'll probably blog about my dad soon :)

3. Visited my mission. The goodness of this cannot be described, also will soon have a post about this.

4. Lots of changes at work: New billing person, new receptionist, new programs to implement, big promotional event coming up all equals really busy.

5. I'm moving. Right down the street from my current location, but still obnoxious, and leading to more busyness :)


So. There you have it, the update. But, what I really wanted to talk about is acupuncture. I haven't been sleeping lately, and no matter what I do I can't fall asleep, or if I do, I can't stay asleep, and I don't wake up feeling, by any means, refreshed. With all that going on, and a chaotic schedule, what's a girl to do? Acupuncture. 

So I found an acupuncturist, a cute little old Asian man who tells me things I already know like "you think too much," "stop trying to control everything," and "you work too much." Thanks Dr. Zou, I know :)

The good news is. It's working! I'm sleeping like a little baby and waking up feeling super rested. And, as a side effect, I'm not freaking out about stuff, I'm way calmer, and much happier. So in that case, Bring on the stabbing!


4 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah! I was just thinking about you the other day because I realized I had no idea what you were doing or what was going on in your life... because you don't have Facebook. :) It's good to hear that you're busy and doing well. As for the acupuncture, Jake's done it for his allergies (a more specific kind of acupuncture called NAET) and it's been the ONLY thing that's been able to "cure" him. I was pretty skeptical at first, but now that I've seen the results, I'm a believer. :) Still too scared to try it myself though... anyway, hope all is well with you. Are you going to Esky for Christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love you. And I love acupuncture. But I hate moving. (Do you need any help?) And I miss you. But I love that your life is so amazing! Lets play soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm, maybe I should let an Asian stab me, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rudi, both of the Doctors that I work for do NAET, and it is, in fact, amazing. Cured my friend Randy of his Gluten-intolerance. And my family is actually heading to North Carolina for Christmas to spend it with my sister. I'm hoping this starts a trend and next year they'll be in Utah ;)

    ReplyDelete