Monday, June 21, 2010

Takes Me Away...

That's right. I'm talking about sailing :) If I were more technologically adavanced I'd actually cue the song to come up when you read this...but I'm not.

So two of my friends recently bought a sailboat, just a little catamaran that you can realistically only fit 4 people on...3 is probably safer. It looks similar to the one at the right, and that thing that they're doing there...the whole floating in the air thing? Yeah, I did that. It was amazing!

Basically I've never felt more free in my life. Just imagine: 7pm, perfect summer evening with a light breeze. The sun is gradually getting lower and lower, and you're flying through the water, powered by nothing but the wind. Your feet are on the edge of the boat while you're suspended over the edge, wind blowing in your hair while you drag your fingers through the lake with no destination but the sunset.


It really must be what heaven is like...

No comments:

Post a Comment