Thursday, October 27, 2011

In Less Than 2 Minutes

Because I've been blocked for blogging material recently, I decided to turn to my dear Facebook friends for blog-spiration, and it turns out the majority want to see random cat pictures....

Now, some of you had some good ideas, and I'll ponder on them. To you cat people: thanks for crappy suggestions. 

Since I write based on my life anyway, I thought I'd do a quick Sarah-Scan to see if anything came up. Hence, I give you:

Sarah Murray: In Less Than 2 Minutes (Divided, of course, into categories and bullet points, sprinkled with sarcasm for your reading pleasure)

Chapter 1: A Brief History
I grew up a redneck, turned into a hippie and became a Mormon. I'm now a free-spirit with morals and a really bad sunburn.

Chapter 2: Likes and Loathes
I love mornings and hate jello. Doing nothing and accomplishing everything are both my favorite. I detest wearing shoes, but love the way they look on my feet. I love my bed time and will ignore it for 3 reasons:
  1. To help someone in need
  2. A great conversation
  3. To cuddle with a boy
I love Escanaba, MI but will never live there. I am petrified of having full-length conversations on the phone, and avoid Facebook chat at all costs. I like Winter cause I look cute. My favorite hygienic activity is brushing my teeth.

Chapter 3: If I were....
A car, I'd be a Mini Cooper. An animal, I'd be a Penguin. Color: Deep Violet, Country: Morocco, Season: Autumn, Instrument: Bassoon, Music: Psychedelic Rock, Alcohol: Cognac 

Chapter 4: Music
Here are my iPod playlists:
  • 17 Again
  • Cheer up Emo Kid
  • Comfortably Numb
  • Jesus Music
  • Kick It!
  • Ladies Night
  • Like a Villian
  • PMS With a Gun
  • Prozac
  • Road Trippin'
  • Soul Sista
Chapter 5: Loves and Losses
Joel Asher was my first love, we were going to get married and ride to pre-school on a purple school bus together; he moved to Wyoming before pre-school started.  There are 2 men I would've given my heart away to, I dated neither. My first kiss is still my best.

Chapter 6: Laws of Attraction
I love tall, skinny smart men who dress like old guys. I was recently converted to younger men. Gauged ears are my weakness.

Chapter 7: Things I Think are Useless
Feminists.

No comments:

Post a Comment