Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Mystery of the Week

So in case you're not in the know, I work in a Chiropractic office for 2 doctors. Both of which are pretty crazy...in a good way. In fact I should probably start posting some of the funny things they do...

Anyway, other than the Dr's there are 4 of us girls in the office. So today, Dr. Vance asked us all what size shirt and shoes we wear. Weird. I've never had my boss ask me that. Ever. So Ashley, Kellie, and myself started to speculate what it could possibly be, we came up with 3 options:

Option 1: Office Unity- Our semi-annual Patient Appreciation Day is coming up, which is pretty much a big deal in our office. Instead of scrubs, we wear normal people clothes. Which usually wouldn't be a problem, but some of the employees might happen to wear something immodest...so they've purchased shirts. And on the off chance we may inappropriately expose our toes they've purchased us shoes? Yeah, we're thrown off by the shoes too.
Option 2: Baseball- Both are pretty big sports buffs, and they've sponsored baseball teams in the past. Plus them and their chiropractic buddies are constantly throwing their unsuspecting staff into doing things they're not good at. Plus you need special shoes and shirts. I just don't wanna end up looking like that guy.



Option 3: Bowling- Let's be honest, this is the one I'm praying for. Regardless of the fact that I can score a perfect 10 with the bumpers in, I love to bowl. It makes me laugh. Plus, this sport definitely has the coolest uniforms.
In a couple weeks, when the fun of keeping a secret wears off for these overgrown 5 year olds, I'll let you know what the real reason was, and maybe even submit some pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment